Haskell eXchange 2021
Diversity Matters Scholarship
15-17 NOVEMBER 2021 | Online Conference
Is it rare that you see someone at tech conferences that reminds you of yourself?
Then you’re probably underrepresented at tech conferences.
At Skills Matter we are committed to supporting diversity in speakers, conference participants, and the wider technology community regardless of regardless of ability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religious views (or lack thereof) and socio-economic status.
To increase diversity at Skills Matter events we offer scholarships to people from underrepresented groups in tech who wouldn’t otherwise be able to attend.
If you believe you are a member of a group that is underrepresented within the tech community or at technical conferences we encourage you to apply.
About the Scholarship
Diversity Matters Scholarships include free admission to the designated conference. Scholarship recipients attend the event like other event attendees and will not be identified publicly as a diversity scholarship recipient.
Any information you provide will be kept in the strictest confidence, and used only to help award scholarships. Preference will be given to applicants established in their tech careers and who would otherwise be unable to attend Skills Matter events.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You agree to follow our Code of Conduct.
- You are a member of a group underrepresented within the tech community.
- You are able to attend the conference for which you are applying.
- If employed, your employer will not cover the cost of your conference attendance.
- Scholarships are only available to attend the conference for which you applied.
- A limited number of scholarships are available.
- These tickets cannot be sold and are non-transferable.
- Applicants may not be awarded more than one scholarship per calendar year.